Getting ready for Kilimanjaro!!

The countdown to the Kilimanjaro climb has well and truly started!

A huge thank you to everyone who has put money into my spare change bucket and who have bought a charity chilli. The cats, dogs and hens at Worcestershire Animal Rescue Shelter are very grateful.  A little birdie told me that the money raised will be going towards creating an outdoor play are for the pussy cats in residence - very happy about that!!


Here I am doing my 14 hour static bike challenge outside Bromyard Halo supported by a real cyclist: Barry Smith (Championship Snooker Coach).  Many thanks to those who 'spotted' me for 10 minutes and paid a pond to do so and for all the donations from others.  We covered 293km and raised £212.00.  Impressive!!!

So in the mean time, come and see me at the events I am doing this month. I will be back again at the Dorothy Clive Gardens Chilli Festival on 21st September with stories to tell!!

Watch out for fresh smoked chillies this autumn...Pam (Head Chilli Keeper)